Privacy and Policy
Lnbg london respects your privacy and is committed doing the right thing when it comes to protecting your Personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” or “Data” or “Information”),including how we collect, use and protect your Personal Data.
We comply with the legal requirements of the applicable laws of UK, in particular, Data Protection Act,2018 (DPA), and other data protection provisions that may be applicable, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OFPERSONAL DATA
Here are the types of Personal Data we collect:
1. Information We Collect Automatically
1.1. When You Visit Our Site
When you visit our Site, Usage Data is collected automatically. Usage Data means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Site or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). It may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device.
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of allowing the use of our Site (establishing a connection), ensuring system security and stability in the long term and allowing our Internet offering to be optimized, as well as for internal statistical purposes. We rely on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, to process the data for these purposes.
1.2. Use of Site Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Among other things, these Cookies and similar tracking technologies help us make your visit on our Site easier, more pleasant and more meaningful.
2. Information You Give Us
2.1. When you register on our Site
We collect following personal information to manage your registration as a user of our Site:
• [Include any other information if you collect]
The collected data which you have voluntarily provided is used for the purpose of providing password protected access to different functionalities of the Site that are available to you as a registered user. The legal basis for processing the data for this purpose lies in the consent you have provided in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
2.2. Contact possibility via the Site
You may contact us via our Site contact page or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [insert email address]. For this, we require the following information: Name, Subject, E-Mail address, message. We need this information to process your contact request. You are responsible for any communications or content you transmit to us.
In order to be able to answer your contact inquiries, we may sometimes require additional information from you, e.g. your address, your telephone number, etc. We will only collect Personal Data from you if required to process and answer your enquiry or to deliver the services you request.
We use this data, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or provide the services you request. Therefore, the processing of this data is in our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR and you have provided consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par.1 lit. a GDPR.
2.3. Provision of Contractual Services
For the purpose of development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Site; we may collect following personal information:
• Contact Name
• Product Name
• Account ID, and/or
• Any other relevant information.
The legal basis for processing the data for this purpose lies in the performance of contract you entered with us in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR.
2.4. Registration for Our Newsletter (if relevant)
If you subscribe to our newsletter or any other special purpose mailing list, we collect the following information from you:
• [Insert any other information if you collect]
It will be used to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. The legal basis for processing the data for this purpose lies in the consent you have provided in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You may withdraw your consent with effect for the future and unsubscribe from all marketing campaigns at any time either by contacting us or by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe link at the end of each respective newsletter.
3. Information From Other Sources
3.1. Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
We may allow you to create an account and log in to use the Site through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
The processing of this data is in our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR and you have provided consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
1. With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers who processes the data on behalf of the Company to monitor and analyze the use of our Site and Service, to contact you.
4. With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
5. With Other Users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
6. With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent
7. Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
8. Other legal requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that suchaction is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend our rights or property
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public• Protect against legal liability
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports Site traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
2. Mix panel
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Site, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your stored Personal Data against manipulation, partial or complete loss, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technical developments.
Please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security
This information does not apply to the Sites of third parties and the corresponding links given on our Sites. We assume no responsibility and liability for these.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
1. Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information, we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform the sections yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
2. Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
3. Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. you also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
4. Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
5. Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with you.
6. Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Site.
For the aforementioned purposes, you can contact us via the email address [insert email id]. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make are quest, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies and other tracking technologies are small text files that are installed on a user's computer from sites that the user visits. Some of them, used by us, are explained below:
1.1. Cookies or Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your Device. There are different types of cookies. Cookies served by the entity that operates the domain you are visiting are called “first party cookies.” So, cookies served by 5ire while you are on the Site are first party cookies. Cookies served by companies that are not operating the domain you are visiting are called “third party cookies.” For example, we may allow Google to set a cookie on your browser while you visit lnbglondon.com, and that would be a third-party cookie. Cookies may also endure for different periods of time. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To know more about cookies, please visit About Cookies or www.allaboutcookies.org.
1.2. Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Site. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
1.3. Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
WHY DO WE USE THESE TECHNOLOGIES?
COOKIES USED BY US
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
3.1. Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and tenable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
3.2. Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
3.3. Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Site.
3.4. Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Site and how users use the Site. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Site. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Site to see how our users react to them.
Please note that Third-party cookies are governed by their respective privacy policies. We are in no way responsible for third party cookie technologies.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flashplayer/kb/disable-local-shared objectsflash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
This Site (including our company Site lnbglondon.com, insert any other Site if linked to you, collectively, the “Site”), is controlled, operated and administered by 5ire LLP (“5ire,” “we,” “our,” or “us”).
5ire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Site or any portion of the Site or Services or Material we provide on the Site without prior notice to you, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site. We do not guarantee that our Site or any Material on it, will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Affiliated Entities” means any direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliates of 5ire. You agree that neither we nor any Affiliated Entities shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any Service and Material contained herein including software used to make the Site.
The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 18 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Site under any applicable law. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise marked, you are being granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site and lnbg london (including data, and information on the Site, such as datafiles, text, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos, or other images, but excluding any software or computer code) strictly in accordance with these Terms. All software or compute Code is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v2.1
We may revoke this license at any time at its sole discretion and may do so tacitly, for instance by terminating your account.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the applicable trademark holder.
PROHIBITED USER CONTENT AND USES
The Site may include interactive areas or services (“Interactive Areas” or “Community Areas”) in which you or other users may create, post, send or store ads, messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, code, links or other items or content on the Site (“User Content”). By using the Site, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Site any of the following:
• User Content that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating;(b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
User Content that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that contains or promotes violence, drug use, illegal gambling or other criminal activity; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking.”
• User Content that may impinge upon the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
• User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
• Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
• Use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Material on the Site.
• Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest personally identifiable information about users of the Site.
• Introduce any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of lnbg or an Affiliated Entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
• Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without lnbg’s express prior written consent.
• Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
lnbg does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is lnbg liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Please note that by sharing User Content through the Site, your User Content may become publicly accessible and will not be subject to any confidentiality restrictions. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and the Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. If you become aware of User Content that you believe violates these Terms, you may report it bye mailing [insert mail id]
You grant to lnbg and its Affiliated Entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you:
• to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such User Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for lnbg and/or the Affiliated Entities’ business purposes;
• to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law;
• to use your name, or screen name, hometown, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information in any and all media and for advertising or promotional purposes, whether or not in connection with your submission;
• to attribute posts to you by name; and
• to “tag” posts to your social media account.
The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Site. For all of the User Content you share through the Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses (ii) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (iii) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof in connection with this Site, does not, and will not, violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of User Content that you submit.
lnbg may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the Account of any user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its Material.
LINKS FROM THE SITES
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites. We reserve the right to with draw linking permission without notice.
The owner of the Site is based in United Kingdom. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of United Kingdom. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside United Kingdom, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Material or Services in the Site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFULOBJECTS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT
THE SITE, lnbg london AND lnbg SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. lnbg DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITE, SERVICES, AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE lnbg NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE lnbg MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS,
SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; (B) THAT THE SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS (E) THAT ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRETIES, BUT WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL lnbg, THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EQUITY HOLDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITSOR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE lnbg SERVICES OR THE MATERIAL OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, TOTHE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected and each provision hereof shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any invalid or unenforceable provision of this Agreement shall be replaced with a provision that is valid and enforceable and most nearly reflects the original intent of the unenforceable provision.
Alternatively, you can write to